The application period has closed. We’re not currently reviewing new applications for this role but feel free to apply for future considerations.
Foundation is looking for a marketer who loves B2B and thinks geeking out over marketing and sales data is time well spent. We want someone who can build and obsess over ABM metrics to optimize for business impact measured by account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores, and sales/partner utilization of various programs in our stack.
While the data is interesting, this individual will also have their finger on the pulse of identifying the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, sales materials, growth channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts. You will collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concepts, strategic engagement efforts, digital marketing support, message testing and creative development to drive results for both Foundation and Foundation’s clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Align and collaborate with sales and sales enablement teams to ensure service-level agreements for lead and campaign follow ups are achieved
- Assist with account research and campaign planning, development, and execution
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Support account based marketing campaign logistics and campaign tactics. Example: Research target accounts, prospect accounts, data entry
- 2+ years of experience in account based marketing or demand generation
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized and efficient
- High energy
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working remotely
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- CRM/marketing automation background, preferably Hubspot
- Experience working both independently and within close teams in a fast-paced, remote work environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously