The application period has closed. We’re not currently reviewing new applications for this role but feel free to apply for future considerations.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be managing a wide range of content deliverables including creating content briefs for blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, paid assets and more!
You will oversee the execution of content strategies to ensure content is created, distributed and optimized on a monthly basis. Actually sometimes, you might create content yourself!
Your main tasks:
- Own, lead, and guide the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
- Dig in and be hands on in learning our services & products, and use your presentation skills through video demos and calls
- Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status
- Collaborate across both sales and delivery teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information surrounding our offerings
- Forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 4+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
- Must have SaaS or Agency sales experience
- 3+ years of experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Growth mindset
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Zoom, and G Suite
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships