Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that focuses on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely, and we’re obsessed with growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
The mission for this role is to own the research and data collection that drives the development of content assets our target audience cares about. You will contribute by developing systems, owning research, optimizing in-market tactics, creating content, managing email campaigns, and developing reporting and digital marketing tools. You will work closely with our internal team on Foundations Labs and Media products.
WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:
- Analyzing trends and collecting research by collecting both quantitative and qualitative information to create high-quality content assets for Foundation’s brands and clients.
- Provide data-informed guidance on new features, content, reports, and more based on the industry and competitors.
- Collecting, analyzing, and publishing marketing/business data for our new data product.
- Guide the content team in making strategic decisions about data collection, cleaning, visualizations, and, in some cases, executing recommendations made.
- Working with freelancers, developers, and other contributors outside the immediate team to produce that content.
- Transforming raw data so that it can be turned into many different types of content, including reports, ebooks, case studies, and videos, with specific goals to drive traffic and nurture leads.
- Creating content briefs/outlines so our content team can use the raw data correctly and efficiently.
- Managing internal relationships with the Labs, BRICK, and Agency teams.
- Generate creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists, bloggers, newsletters, and industry influencers.
- Conduct outreach to bloggers and press outlets to grow online visibility.
- Reporting on organic search results and recommending improvements/new tactics.
- Developing content assets for B2B brands (mainly SaaS) across multiple verticals and industries.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Proven experience as a business data analyst and published content creator.
- Proven ability to effectively collect, clean, and analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Proven ability to take raw data and turn it into interesting insights and compelling content.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, reporting packages, databases & programming.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
CHARACTERISTICS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- Eagerness to learn and a growth mindset.
- Natural ability to write interesting content with an analytical tone.
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills and a customer service orientation.
- Tech-savvy, experience with G Suite apps, HTML, CSS, and other basic programming languages.
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
This is a part-time contract position to start. This position requires working hours in the Eastern or Atlantic time zone.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are hiring a full-time employee from Canada or a full-time International contractor for this role.
Please follow this link to apply for the position.