The application period has closed. We’re not currently reviewing new applications for this role but feel free to apply for future considerations.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work alongside the CEO to maximize productivity, anticipate needs before they arise, and extend capacity. We view this person as a true multiplier and the sky’s the limit on the types of projects you could assist on.
To be successful in this role, this person will have to be hyper-organized, a master at juggling multiple tasks, embrace a growth mindset, and have strong attention to detail. Foundation moves at an extremely fast pace and this person will need to be able to maintain, organize, and shuffling priorities in an often chaotic environment. The job will be challenging, but also rewarding.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Extraordinary attention to detail. If you don’t self-identify as hyper-organized, this isn’t the role for you
- Great communication skills. You’ll work with many different stakeholders, existing clients, product customers, senior leadership, and large teams internally and externally
- Coordinate and support activities with highest professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Familiarity with G Suite (ie Google Calendar / Google Docs / Google Sheets), Zoom, Slack, Trello, Freshbooks, WagePoint
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Coordinates communications & schedules speaking engagements, podcast interviews, guest blogging opportunities, and networking events
- Manages client invoicing, account receivables follow ups, team benefits, paying partners, and running payroll
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for CEO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for priority calls
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Manages ongoing communication with team members re: new business opportunities that need CEO’s attention and support
- Prepares new employee onboarding material and schedules
- Supports in hiring efforts by posting job descriptions, managing the careers inbox, and sending follow up communication
- Plans company virtual events and meetings by organizing schedules, agendas, and activities for team members in multiple time zones
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to email@example.com with the subject “Executive Assistant”.