Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious sales coordinator who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU'LL DOING
- Assist sales staff with the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads and helping to manage call scheduling with prospects
- Manage the creation and execution of sales materials and proposal presentations
- Dig in and be hands on in learning our services & products
- Manage the internal CRM data management system and maintain updated sales records and prospect status
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information surrounding our offerings
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
- Prospect and engage with potential clients through Foundation’s social channels
- Analyze newsletter engagement data and present new client opportunities for the agency
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 1+ years of experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals preferably in a SaaS or agency setting
- Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot considered an asset
- Experience preparing presentation decks within G Suite preferred
- Eager to learn with a growth mindset
- Strong communication and persuading skills as well as customer service oriented
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Experience with Slack, Trello, and Zoom preferred
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
$35k – $45k depending on the skill level of the successful candidate
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Let’s Coordinate” or apply here.