Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely. That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day. We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be shaping the strategies, content and campaigns we create for our partners and our own brands, as well as driving optimization efforts and analysis until goals are met.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Executing campaign efforts (paid/earned) and optimizations for our own brands and our clients’ brands
- Planning and developing experiments that lead to acquisition, retention and increased revenue
- Working closely with our internal teams to understand digital marketing goals
- Defining outbound and inbound lead generation target audience segments
- Leveraging paid campaign and earned media opportunities to meet digital goals
- Reporting results and making optimization recommendations based on the schedule of the project
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Collecting information required to complete a campaign (understanding goals, strategies and budgets)
- Setting up and managing the creation of campaign assets
- Preparing experiments and optimizing them in the market
- Preparing short-term and long-term reporting
- Working closely with our internal teams to communicate areas of improvement
- Contributing to the strategic direction of our brands and our clients’ brands
- Creating outbound and inbound opportunities for our brands
- Presenting ideas and reporting to clients
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Tech savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing, media and growth hacking
- Proven understanding of paid campaign setup and remarketing
- Proven understanding of email marketing
- Strong analytical skills—you possess an unmatched command over spreadsheets
- Strong understanding of SEO tools like Moz, Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Organization and ability to manage your own schedule—we’re a remote team, after all
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Close attention to detail, i.e., near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Drive suite
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
Salary will depend on the skill level of the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org [not dot com] with the subject “Let’s drive growth”.