Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry, along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely, and we’re obsessed with growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands and develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry, we have clients from around the world, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a content editor to join our growing team. In short, you’ll be helping our team create exceptional written content—from the briefing stage through to published content and the social copy that promotes it—both for our B2B clients and for Foundation itself.
What the successful candidate will be doing:
- Editing a variety of content types, including blog articles, landing pages, social posts, email drip campaigns, and more, to ensure we’re hitting our (extremely high) quality standards.
- Providing feedback and coaching to a bench of staff and freelance content creators on how to make their writing even better.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of writer and editor resources, such as writers’ guides, editorial checklists, and content team training guides.
- Participating in team content meetings and training to ensure you stay on top of industry trends and advancements.
What skills and experience the successful candidate will need:
- At least 2+ years of experience doing copy, structural, and developmental editing on a variety of content types.
- Extreme attention to detail and near-perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- A strong understanding of SEO and what makes an article rank.
- The ability to work on several projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- An understanding of B2B SaaS and digital marketing.
- Experience interacting with clients, including addressing negative feedback.
What characteristics the successful candidate will need:
- Eager to learn with a growth mindset.
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities.
- Strong communication and persuading skills, as well as customer service-oriented.
- A willingness to innovate and adopt the latest technologies and processes in content creation (including the use of AI).
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships.
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well-organized and can manage your schedule.
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, the US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars, and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are hiring a full-time employee from Canada or a full-time International contractor for this role.
Please follow this link to apply for the position.