Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
The Content Marketing Manager role is one of the most exciting positions we have available. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team and help us create compelling content that tells the stories of our brand and services. The successful candidate will be able to build meaningful relationships with customers through content, drive engagement on all digital channels, and produce quality content to support our ongoing initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Own the content calendar for Foundation Labs that includes industry reports, in-depth marketing essays, industry interviews, regular news (breaking info surrounding acquisitions and news) along with the roadmap for the BRICK product, newsletter optimizations and improvement.
- Regularly monitor performance data of Foundation Labs content, to identify and take action on opportunities for improvement and provide relevant recommendations to other Foundationites.
- Oversee the production and quality of our 3x weekly newsletter (Tuesday essays, Wednesday paid subscription content and Thursday SaaS news round-up).
- Drive growth strategies for Foundation Labs via SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, etc.
- Drive growth strategies for the Foundation Labs newsletter via SEO, Social Media & Content.
- Own the management and population of the data that makes up Foundation research projects. Collaborate with specialists and analysts to create data-driven reports.
- Launch, oversee and report metrics surrounding Foundation podcasts - Collaborate with the team members who will be hosting Foundation podcasts and work with them on successfully launching the podcast, populating social content for the shows and driving listenership to all the various podcast series.
- Create content that includes but is not limited to X Threads (formerly Twitter Threads), LinkedIn updates, content briefs for writers, email marketing assets, blog posts and research pieces.
- Work with Foundation’s leadership team to solidify a strong brand presence in market that increases pipeline for the business.
- Key metrics include: Newsletter Subscriptions | Monthly Recurring Revenue | Labs Traffic | Social Media Following (Brand + Personalities).
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Live in the Atlantic or Eastern time zone.
- 3-4 years experience in SaaS marketing.
- 3-4 years experience working at an agency and experience owning and developing a brand presence.
- Detail oriented.
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule.
- Loves to create.
- Embraces extreme ownership.
ICING ON THE CAKE:
- B2B, SaaS, emerging tech related experience
Send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com with the subject line “Let’s Drive Engagement!”