The B2B marketing sphere is full of different software to make running a company just a bit easier. But sometimes you need to filter out all of the bad ones and get the ones that will truly optimize your business.
Before we go into each software, you should be mindful of what you’re wanting and what you should consider.
You don’t want to make the mistake of downloading or purchasing a piece of software and then stop using it as it didn’t meet your needs.
Overall, it’s imperative that you research and examine your options. There are many factors and questions to consider when you’re looking at marketing software. They include but not limited to:
- Pricing: Most software comes with various pricing options. Whether it’s added features or additional support, they can add up to be costing you more than you had hoped.
- Integrations with other tools: Most software offers integrations with other software to make it easier to manage your marketing and workflows in one place.
It’s also important to consider the preferences, as they can also determine how you select your software:
- Does the software offer any training or free demos: You want to factor in how long it might take your brand to implement and familiarize themselves with the software. It’s important to ask questions and see if the software offers any type of support around this.
- Social media capabilities: Some marketing software can integrate with popular social media platforms like Instagram. This can allow you to manage your social media within the software and for easier content creation.
In this post, we’re going to highlight the most popular B2B marketing software available today. You heard right, we’re talking about everything from Buffer to HubSpot, ActiveCampaign and more.
Let’s get into it…
Marketing Automation Software
HubSpot is a massive inbound marketing software platform with multiple tools inside it. They have a content management system (CMS), a marketing tool, a sales tool, and a customer relationship management (CRM) system, all geared toward helping you accomplish 6 main things:
- Build and modify your site without IT
- Get your content in front of the right people
- Drive more traffic to key landing pages
- Convert more visitors into qualified leads
- Turn leads into customers with less effort
- Track customers and report your impact on the bottom line
- List tool to segregate tasks, leads, and priorities.
- Workflows to help organize your team based on tasks.
- Pipeline Management to help you stay on top of what deals are currently in the works & how far along they are.
- Predictive lead scoring to help figure out which leads will get you the most engagement.
Ability to record and organize every interaction your customer has with the brand.
Pricing for their Marketing Hub goes from a free plan to an enterprise solution starting at $2,400 USD/month
Kickstart your inbound marketing today by bringing team and data together with this platform.
Pardot is a marketing automation software that is joined with Salesforce that focuses more on visually displaying the needs of the company. Because of its partnership with Salesforce, Pardot combines your sales and marketing team into one easy to use software to:
- Generate more leads and move them quickly through the pipeline
- Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns
- Understand each step from click to close, capturing true marketing ROI
- Sales alignment to easily sell your products.
- Smart Lead generation for a steady stream of high quality leads.
- Lifecycle ROI reporting to figure out what’s working and what needs fixing.
Easy CRM integration to help you tie together all of your tools without unnecessary headaches.
Pricing starts at $1000 US/month and goes to $3000 US/month.
Get started and dive deeper with your marketing by using Pardot.
Is a marketing automation software that focuses much more heavily on a personalized experience with personalized:
- Digital Ads
- Social and Mobile
- Focus sales to higher prospects
- Scale automated marketing campaigns
- Easy to measure and optimize your marketing programs
Interest through an SEO focus to attract clients.
Pricing upon contact.
Learn more about how you can get a personalized experience and take your marketing to new heights.
Qualaroo is versatile online survey software that has a unique approach towards collecting customer feedback. Its proprietary NudgeTM technology lets you create and place surveys (desktop/mobile website, linked, emailed, or in-app) that can be very accurately targeted to visitors/users based on their time spent/location on page, the number or frequency of their visits, their purchase or payment history, and many other specific factors. It helps you:
- Ask the right questions to the right users at the right time
- Delight users by collecting feedback without interrupting them
- Gather actionable insights through AI-powered Sentiment Analysis
- Run exit surveys to uncover ‘why’ potential buyers aren’t converting
- Improve product development with prototype testing at every stage of the design process
- Highly advanced targeting for actionable insights
- Skip logic & question branching
- White-labeling & customization
- Powerful integrations with the most popular tools, such as Hubspot, Zapier, Slack and more
- Artificial intelligence-based feedback analysis backed by IBM Watson
- Encourage engaged users to share positive reviews that you can use for marketing & intercept negative feedback early and privately to identify areas for improvement.
- Carry out Sentiment Analysis of massive amounts of free-form open-ended customer feedback with IBM Watson’s Artificially Intelligent Natural Language Processing.
Apart from the free plan, Qualaroo’s pricing plan begins at $40/month and goes up depending on your needs.
Boost the ROI on your marketing with actionable insights from Qualaroo.
SurveySparrow allows you to turn surveys into conversations. With a conversational interface, it’s software enables users to create and distribute surveys that offer a chat-like experience. It facilitates the easy sharing of surveys, helping you to:
- Automate tasks with recurring feature and schedule reminder emails.
- Capture feedback from structured and unstructured sources.
- Create personalized surveys tailored to the recipient.
- Collect more data without making surveys detailed with a unique set of question types.
- Integrate your surveys using Zapier.
- With the option of themes, add excitement to your surveys. Users can design everything about your survey from the background, buttons, colour, and font.
A basic plan starts at $19 US/month and goes up depending on your requirements.
Try SurverySparrow and build a better experience for your audience.
Instapage is a software that helps marketers create better landing pages. The software is designed to help businesses execute and deliver a post-click click experience. This tool lets you build landing pages without the need to hire a web designer, allowing you to:
- Identify poorly performing or problematic areas of a web page.
- Contextualize web visitor behavior.
- Break down a population of users by demographics, sequence actions and time.
- Unlimited A/B split testing.
- Real-time reporting.
- Google Ads & Analytics Integrations.
Facebook Ads Manager integration that gives an overview of your ad-to-page performance.
Their pricing begins at $199 US/month for a business plan and goes up depending on customer needs.
Create a personalized post-click experience by using Instapage experiences.
Instazood is one of the most renowned automation services on the market. It’s a cloud-based automation tool that allows you to promote your Instagram marketing activities to boost your brand awareness. Instazood positions itself to:
- Easily manage your posts on Instagram.
- Find potential leads.
- Help you boost your engagement and followers.
- Schedule your content at the best time of day based on target audience interaction.
- Manage comments from a single feed like answering questions.
- Automatically send messages to followers, including sending a customized welcome message to new followers.
Automatically follow new users, like and, comment on posts, and unfollow non-followers.
Pricing begins at $14.99 US/month and goes up depending on your needs.
Discover what Instazood can do for you and your Instagram engagement.
SEMrush is a software that helps brands run digital marketing efforts. The software allows marketers to boost their SEO, PPC, content, and social media activities. SEMrush makes it easy for you to see how your brand and content are doing. It positions itself as an industry leader, helping you:
- Have better keyword research.
- Identify new keyword opportunities.
- Track past and current rankings.
- Perform backlinks analysis
- Reveal any company’s website traffic and performance.
- Qualify leads, prospects and customers.
- Analyze Google ranking factors affecting your brand’s online performance.
- Tweak your social media campaigns based on benchmarking data.
- Get into your competitor’s marketing strategy and tactics with Traffic Analytics.
SemRush’s pricing starts at $99.95 US/month and goes up depending on your requirements.
Curious? Checkout how SEMRush can improve your marketing efforts.
Sales Nurturing Software
Is a Content Management software that makes streamlining your sales activity that much easier. It allows you to quickly contact any leads you have with:
- Built-in calling
- SMS marketing
- Mass calling made easy for sales team
- Built in one click calling
- Automatic call logging
- Record calls
- Inboxed calls
Schedule meetings via SMS, or send SMS in bulk
Basic plan starts at $65 US/month and goes up to $165 US/month for businesses.
All of their examples are based around the show Arrested Development and other awesome shows, which is just adorable.
Start today and see how you can streamline your sales efforts.
SamCart helps you create a beautiful page that showcases your products and services online while accepting the order all on the same page. It’s a web-based shopping cart builder built for businesses’ that are looking for a tool that allows them to sell online. It helps you:
- Increase conversion rates
- Track and run custom reports on sales
- Conduct A/B testing
- Incentivize sales with discount codes
- Allow customers to easily add another product in the checkout.
- Easily manage customer email communications with tools like AWeber and ActiveCampaign.
- Connect to Stripe to accept payment from major credit cards and sync to PayPal to accept payments.
- Plans begin at $49 US/month and go up depending on your needs.
Act now and see what SamCart can do for your business.
ClickFunnels is one of the world’s most popular online sales funnel platforms where users can quickly and easily create beautiful sales pages that convert visitors into leads then customers. This tool helps strengthens users’ marketing, selling, and delivery of products and services. There are various types of sales funnels and each one needs to be designed in a way that attracts others. Their core offerings are:
- Conversion tracking.
- Dashboard for monitoring KPIs.
- A/B testing.
- Content management for marketing efforts like blogs and newsletters.
Drag and drop page builder that lets users create pages inside sales funnels without a single line of code.
ClickFunnels pricing begins at $97 US/month and varies depending on your business goals.
Don’t delay; start managing your entire sales funnel in one place.
Are you new to the email marketing game? Still trying to build up your email list? MailChimp is probably going to be the best place for you to start. That sasid, there are a few MailChimp alternatives if you’re ready to level up your email marketing. They’ve been focused on helping new businesses get started in email marketing by offering a free plan and allowing you to:
- Connect store to the emailing list for easy integration
- Mobile optimization
- Ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram that can be integrated into the email
- Large selection of templates
- Built in photo editing
- Easy E-commerce integration
It’s free and easy to get started with. It’s perfect for someone just starting up their email list or business, without much experience in email marketing.
MailChimp is free up until you have 2,000 subscribers, at which it scales based on subscriber count.
Start now and watch what Mailchimp can do for you.
Looking to invest in automation? ActiveCampaign may be the best bang for your buck. Their automation flow editor is one of the most user-friendly in the industry. Factor in their tag and CRM functionality and ActiveCampaign positions itself as an industry leader, helping you to:
- Run targeted campaigns on autopilot
- Tag subscribers and add them to multiple lists
- Personalize email content to differentiate messages
- Set reminders to take action or a follow up on a reply
- Create high quality emails with their drag and drop editor
- Filter messages to go to the right person
- 5 step automatic emails
- Pre-created automation flows
Auto-imports contacts from CRM’s, eCommerce platforms, customer service solutions, etc.
Based on 1,000 email subscribers, pricing starts at $29 USD/mo for the lite version, and $279 USD/mo for the enterprise plan.
Activate your entire customer experience by leveraging your email marketing efforts.
Similar to MailChimp and ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor is an email marketing software that embraces its position as a user-friendly platform. It comes preloaded with a deep collection of templates for whatever the purpose of your campaign may be. Their core offerings are:
- Easily personalized emails to valued customers
- Simplified campaign creation with a drag and drop approach
- Customized signup forms
- E-commerce integration with Shopify and other shop sites
- Customized transactional emails in line with your brand image
Allows for the most personalization for each customer you’re in contact with.
Pricing starts at $50 US/month and goes up depending on subscriber numbers.
Get started with Campaign Monitor today.
Although it isn’t one of the mainstream email platforms like ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact or MooSend, Campaigner still offers a handful of unique features to differentiate from the competition. Their primary value offering is the ability to send recurring emails on a daily, weekly, monthly, or custom basis. They also allow B2B marketers to:
- Auto-respond to emails depending on relevancy
- A/B split test their email campaigns
- Organize and create detailed email workflows
- Setup recurring email campaigns
- Easy to use media library
- Mobile email reporting
- Monitor customer purchase behaviour
Easily categories and organize your emails into grids.
Pricing starts at $19.95 US/month and goes up depending on subscriber numbers.
Want to drive your sales and revenue with your email marketing automation? Campaigner can do that.
Similar to Campaigner, Mailigen isn’t necessarily one of the big names of the industry. That said, they do offer a clean, easy-to-use platform with all the core features you’d expect from an email marketing provider, with a focus on humanizing your email efforts. Their core features are:
- Intuitive A/B split testing
- Deep collection of customizable templates
- In-depth email campaign analytics
- Visual HTML code editor
- Allows RSS or XML-based emails
- Behaviour based segmentation
You can test subject lines with an advisor before sending it off to see what click-throughs you can get.
Pricing starts at $10 US/month and goes up depending on subscriber numbers.
Create stronger human connections with your emails by using MaiGen.
Automizy is a breakthrough email marketing automation platform that makes you an open rate guru. The interface is intuitive and the feature set is designed to help you get the highest open rate and consequently increase revenue generated from email campaigns:
- Create high-performing email automations easily
- Resend emails to non-openers automatically
- AB Test automated emails
- Improve your subjects line before hitting send
- Manage your subscribers effortlessly
- AI-powered Subject Line Tester
- Visual Automation Builder with Blueprints
- Machine Learning powered AB testing
- Intuitive list and contact management
The ability to AB test automated emails and improve subject lines before sending a campaign. Their AI-powered subject line tester grades subject lines based on data from over 100K campaigns.
Pricing starts at $9/month and goes up depending on subscriber count.
Ready to see change with your open rates? Give Automizy a try and start seeing results.
AWeber is one of the popular email marketing solutions out there. It’s an easy-to-use and affordable email marketing option for brands of all sizes. AWeber positions itself to:
- Easily create mailing lists and capture their data.
- Design newsletters that can be sent to subscribers on your list.
- Automate emails via the use of autoresponders.
- View and analyze results associated with your campaigns.
- AI-powered email template designer that automatically generates branded and professional-looking emails.
- Manage and categorize the people on your mailing lists.
- Quickly integrate other tools into email marketing campaigns.
AWeber provides a large library of pre-built templates that can help elevate your emails.
Pricing begins at $19 US/month and goes up depending on subscriber numbers.
Want to automatically create an email in seconds? AWeber makes email marketing easier.
Voila Norbert is an email finding tool that helps you search for, and verify email addresses. All you need is the person’s name, and the domain and Norbert does the rest. Whether you’re trying to reach out to influencers, build marketing connections or reach potential recruits, Norbert’s got you covered.
- Most accurate email finder out there according to Ahrefs
- The verifying tool ensures every email you send, reaches a real person.
- Enrich your email lists with data that builds relationships with Norbert’s enrichment tool.
Want to start hosting conference calls with crystal clear audio? Look no further.
GoToMeeting allows you to host international conferences by letting attendees answer a phone call and join. It also allows you to schedule meetings whenever you want with great audio. You can also start video calls on both your desktop and mobile device.
- Desktop or Mobile options
- Personal meeting rooms
- Built in audio with no extra charge
- Phone system with no codes or pins
Virtual Whiteboard and drawing tools to draw out plans and ideas while on a call.
Starter plan is $19 US/month and goes up to $49 US/month for the pro plan.
Power your teams’ productivity with a virtual conferencing tool.
Slack is slowly becoming one of the go-to software for corporate communication.
With its ability to add different channels depending on topics, the ability to check-in with Howdy, and status symbols to show what you’re doing, Slack is one of the more versatile communication methods.
You can also have video calls with anyone in the Slack group and share your screen to show them documents or relevant files.
Bonus? It’s free to download and use.
Give Slack a try and see how it can change the way your team communicates.
Going back to the classics. What webinar list would be complete without Skype?
Skype allows you to make video or audio calls anywhere in the world, while allowing you to screenshare and record meetings.
It’s generally free, but for long distance calls you can buy Skype credit to complete your call.
Discover how Skype can enable exciting ways of working and connecting with your colleagues in one place.
Social Media Management Software:
Is one of the biggest social media management softwares in the marketing sphere. Not only does it make it easy to schedule posts, it also lets you quickly see which posts are actually doing the best and make reports based on the data.
Plus you can schedule Instagram posts which is just good for everyone involved.
- See best posts at a glance
- Manage from your mobile device
- Track key engagement metrics
Easy video and GIF uploader to jazz up your posts.
Starts at $99 US/month and goes up depending on team size and number of social media accounts.
Don’t miss what Buffer can do for your social media marketing.
Need a software that keeps your social presence alive even if you’ve forgotten to schedule something? Hootsuite easily allows you to quickly schedule loads of content both on the go and while browsing.
It follows a unique 4 step process:
- Content Curation
- Automatically schedule posts to fill any gaps in your schedule
- Create search streams to curate content
- Shared library of content
Start contests on social media to grow followers and generate leads
Starts at $19 US/month and goes up depending on team size and social media accounts.
Learn what Hootsuite can do for your social content – all in one place.
Need some help organizing your social media feed and content calendar? CoSchedule is an up and coming site that beautifully filters and sorts your content, and makes it easy to add and shift content with drag and drop capabilities.
- Best time scheduling to get the most out of your engagement data
- ReQueue your top posts to fill up your social feed
- Make different social campaigns depending on the topic
The layout is just like a weekly calendar, which makes it that much easier to find out what days you want specific keyword posts to go out and manage the best times to post.
$40/month for the solo plan, $60/month for growth plan, $300/month for professional plan and $2,200 for the enterprise plan.
Check out how you can get more done with the only work management software for marketers.
This that automatically converts anonymous website visitors into actionable, warm leads.
Albacross provides you with extensive data on companies interested in your business, it includes size, revenue, industry, demographics, and contact details of their chief decision-makers.
Additionally, you will gain insights into the behavior of your website visitors, such as time spent on your website and buyer consideration stage. It allows you to score these captured prospects, so you spend your time on those most likely to convert. Albacross allows you to:
- Easily identify anonymous website visitors and turn them into B2B leads
- Automatically convert leads into customers and increase sales
- Web managed platform – track your leads in one central location.
- User segments – create your own customer segments to group users based on dozens of attributes.
- Advanced filtering – find the hottest leads among your website visitors by filtering on metrics like revenue, location, and pages visited.
- Seamless Zapier integration – connect Albacross to hundreds of other apps like CRMs and outreach tools.
- Slack integration – find out in real-time when a hot lead has visited your website.
Lead estimator – enables users to find out how many their website visitors could be turned into leads.
Albacross offers a 14-day free trial and it has three packages – Premium – $169 per month; Business – $329 per month; Enterprise on demand depending on your needs.
Want to skyrocket your lead generation? Let Abacross help you generate more leads and boost your sales.
Wrapping things up
Do you plan to implement any of these or are you already using them? Let us know in the comments!