Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Repurpose, remix and reshare content (blog posts, white papers, guides, scripts, interviews, sales content) to achieve B2B SaaS client business goals
- Work closely with content creators (writers, video editors, sound designers) to develop multimedia content as a part of repurposing efforts
- Understand a clients targeted audience and reverse engineer the channels that are relevant / valuable to them
- Develop distribution strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with creation and strategy teams to execute the strategy
- Lead ongoing content distribution efforts and create tweets, answers to questions, Reddit posts, status updates, visual content and more
- Oversee content distribution efforts to ensure they’re aligned with the brands tone
- Recommend monthly optimizations and bring new ideas forward based on data
- Provide ongoing reporting and identify outreach opportunities to extend the distribution of content
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (or 1 year self employed)
- Live (or work) in the Atlantic or Eastern time zone
- You have experience repurposing content like blog posts, white papers & guides
- You can write a tweet that connects with culture and craft a LinkedIn update that stop people in their tracks to comment and engage with
- Strong content creation and distribution skills
- Strong, independent problem-solving abilities
- High energy
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Curious by nature
- Growth mindset
- Strong ability to get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
ICING ON THE CAKE:
- B2B, SaaS, emerging tech related experience
- Experience with Slack, Asana, Trello, Zoom, and G Suite
- Examples of work done
- Enrolled in the Distribution Challenge / DREAM
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.