Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely. That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be creating content (and strategies to support it) for our partners and our own brands. There should be no question that the content is thoughtful, optimized, and worth sharing.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Analyzing trends and collecting research
- Creating content (blog posts, white papers, landing page copy, etc.)
- Managing internal relationships
- Managing and writing email campaigns
- Managing distribution and/or campaign execution efforts
- Analyzing & optimizing meta-descriptions, titles, landing pages for search terms and semantic search phrases that will drive engagement online
- Generating creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers
- Writing effective titles for both the press and search engine crawlers such as Google
- Creating engaging, entertaining & educational blog posts that will be published across a diverse range of verticals
- Conducting outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Collecting both quantitative and qualitative information to create high-quality content assets for Foundation’s brands and clients
- Creating content with specific goals to drive traffic and/or nurture leads
- Reporting on organic search results and recommending improvements/new tactics
- Developing content assets for B2B brands (mainly SaaS) across multiple verticals and industries
- Conducting keyword research to make great content and strategic recommendations
- Participating in outreach and link building for our brands
- Collecting information and turning it into stories that our target audience cares about
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Writing skills to create engaging, entertaining and educational blog posts that will be published across a diverse range of verticals
- Copywriting or blogging experience—not required, but a bonus
- Landing page and email writing experience
- Working knowledge of email automation
- SEO optimization experience
- Tech savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing, media and growth hacking
- Interest in B2B SaaS industries
- Organization and ability to manage your own schedule—we’re a remote team, after all
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Close attention to detail, i.e., near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools like Moz, Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Drive suite
- Working knowledge of WordPress/HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- Working knowledge of ActiveCampaign
- Working knowledge of ClickFunnels and Podia
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
Salary will depend on the skill level of the successful candidate.
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to email@example.com [not dot com] with the subject “All things content and SEO”.