The application period has closed. We’re not currently reviewing new applications for this role but feel free to apply for future considerations.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and are obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be creating content (and the research to support our partners and existing brands). From blog posts and social media updates to email campaigns and creative ideas – you will be able to contribute to it all.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Writing effective email copy, subject lines, and messaging that goes on landing pages that are worthy of clicking and reading
- Crafting unique, interesting, witty, and clever social media posts & captions that live on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Watching YouTube videos & listening to podcasts and writing emails, social media posts, and landing page copy that will promote these pieces of content online
- Conducting outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Managing social media accounts for sites like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc...
- Writing effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites and different landing pages across diverse verticals
- Learning how to manage and set up Inbound marketing campaigns through email automation services like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, etc.
- In-depth website, social, keyword, and backlink research
- Creating engaging, entertaining & educational blog posts that will be published across a diverse range of verticals
- Creating distribution communication for new assets such as white papers, blog posts, and videos
- Owning project deliverables such as timelines, surveys, video production, proposals, and more
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- High energy
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Curious by nature
- Growth mindset
- We're a remote team - it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Social media & digital-savvy (dream in pixels? Awesome)
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Copywriting or blogging experience is a plus
Salary will depend on the skill level of the successful candidate.