Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and is obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be creating content (and the research to support our partners and existing brands). From blog posts and social media updates to email campaigns and creative ideas – you will be able to contribute to it all.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Leading quantitative and qualitative research
- Leading client discovery sessions and ensuring the information other team members need is collected
- Managing multiple relationships (writers, clients, strategists, designers) and project deliverables all at the same time
- Creating content marketing personas and journey maps
- Building strategies for B2B & SaaS companies
- Preparing and presenting recommendations to clients
- Overseeing the execution and in some cases contributing to it
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- High energy
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies
- Working knowledge of digital paid media, SEO, social media, digital PR, and more
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- We're a remote team - it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Social media & digital-savvy (Dream in pixels? Awesome.)
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail (i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills)
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- A growth-oriented mindset
- A curious nature
- Copywriting or blogging experience is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org [not dot com] with the subject “Let’s create a content marketing strategy ”.