Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands that are growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely, and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Leading quantitative and qualitative research.
- Leading client discovery sessions and ensuring the information other team members need is collected.
- Managing multiple relationships (writers, clients, strategists, designers) and project deliverables all at the same time.
- Creating content marketing personas and journey maps.
- Building strategies for B2B and SaaS companies.
- Preparing and presenting recommendations to clients.
- Mapping out email campaign workflows.
- Thought leadership and events planning.
- Positioning digital public relations stories for major publications.
- Overseeing the execution, and in some cases contributing to it.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web.
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies.
- Experience in positioning and supporting the execution of content briefs, social content distribution, digital public relations, email workflows, and events outreach.
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture.
- Social media & digital-savvy (Dream in pixels? Awesome!).
- Working knowledge of SEO and paid media.
- Copywriting or blogging experience is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- We're a remote team—it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Close attention to detail (i.e., near-perfect grammar and strong editing skills).
- High energy with a growth mindset and curious nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form productive working relationships.
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all national holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, the US, Australia, or Japan, you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars, and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
$70,000-$90,000–dependent upon the skill level of the successful candidate.