Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that focuses on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely, and we’re obsessed with growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
Foundation is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support our owned technology products which are SaaS and Membership based. At Foundation, we’re on a mission to accelerate the pace at which AI is able to create campaigns that are both creative and strategic. To do that, we build a suite of tools marketers use daily to solve brands’ most pressing distribution-related problems.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll help us engineer core products that help marketing teams function in a modern way. You’ll also work on & lead key product initiatives that are crucial to the company’s success alongside peer teams across the organization. You’ll build into both the social media engine, where you will work with APIs and publishing functionalities all the way through to our AI functionality, which oversees the actual output of content. Besides key, user-facing product areas, we’re striving to build extensible, reusable platforms that create a viral loop through internal orgs.
WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:
- Own large-scale projects end-to-end, from ideation with cross-functional partners, through to rollout to end-users.
- Build across our stack, from designing and implementing backend models & APIs to crafting rich frontend components and architecture.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, marketing, and other teams to build the best product possible for our users.
- Build entirely net-new products while also investing in taking existing products to feature completeness.
- Be a core team member leading technical & architectural decisions among engineers inside & outside the team.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- You have 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Build software with a product-first approach. You ship code quickly and care about the real-world impact of your code.
- Expertise in developing both backend & user-facing experiences in a web application.
- Experience leading large, sophisticated, long-term initiatives while breaking down this work into smaller, iterative projects.
- Enjoys a high degree of ownership in key pieces of product.
CHARACTERISTICS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- Eagerness to learn and a growth mindset.
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientated.
- Tech-savvy, experience with G Suite apps, HTML, CSS, and other programming languages.
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
This is a part-time contract position to start. This position requires working hours in the Eastern or Atlantic time zone.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are hiring a full-time employee from Canada or a full-time International contractor for this role.
Please follow this link to apply for the position.