Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely. That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be assisting in creating and enhancing website experiences for Foundation and our clients. You will be involved in all phases of our website project, from brainstorming to final testing. We need someone who is willing to learn, strive for excellence, try new things and think outside the box. We are accepting both full-time and part-time applicants for this role.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Participating in the ongoing optimization of websites for our clients and internal brands
- Meeting with our internal teams to provide advice on website maintenance
- Assisting with and validating the design of new features and functionality
- Working closely with the team to put forward website recommendations
- Transforming wireframes into functional websites and/or landing pages
- Bringing ambitious ideas to life
- Performing feasibility reviews
- Optimizing site speed and performance
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Implementing new features and functionality on new or existing websites
- Establishing and guiding website configuration
- Helping formulate effective, responsive website and/or landing page designs
- Researching APIs/plugins and their implementation details
- Continually improving the navigation and usability of websites as required
- Contributing to brainstorming and working sessions
- QA and function testing your work on various devices and browsers
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Functional website knowledge is preferred
- Functional UX knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of web development tools/content management systems
- Proven experience with open source CMS technologies (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong capabilities in HTML and CSS—we’re looking for a blend of front end and back end knowledge
- Experience using Adobe XD is an asset
- Research/problem-solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to organize your time and manage your own schedule—we’re a remote team, after all
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Drive suite
We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits after three months:
PAID TIME OFF
Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE
We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
Salary will depend on the skill level of the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org [not dot com] with the subject “Let’s develop”. We are accepting both full-time and part-time applicants for this role, so please indicate if you are interested in full-time and/or part-time when you email us.